amuck-landowner

Curtis Last Day at URPad - May 31st

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
but......... Empire?

Hard to tell. I'll reevaluate the needs of the site closer to towards the end of the existing billing period. We're growing daily so in a couple months I may need to consider upgrading.

Wait...  So we're not going the empire route?

Aww come on!  I just got done painting our Star Destroyer!  

fMxxcdk.png

I guess we'll repaint EMP MannDude...  

Last edited by a moderator:

KMyers

Hard to tell. I'll reevaluate the needs of the site closer to towards the end of the existing billing period. We're growing daily so in a couple months I may need to consider upgrading.
You know that I would not mind absorbing the cost of the forum, I think I told you this once before. 

netnub

LOL at this discussion. Yes, tomorrow will be my last day. I've got some leads elsewhere.

Root Level Tech (who now owns URPad) seems like a great company, I think it's awesome they all work in-house in an office near Houston, just a short drive from the datacenter where they've got a cage that houses equipment for some of their other brands and some future nodes for URPad. I could/would probably learn a new thing or two, as well. I was made an offer to move down to Houston, it wasn't a bad offer, but I declined it for a few reasons. Actually, if anyone is already in the Houston area looking for a job then you may be able to get on board with RLT. It includes great health/dental/vision benefits and all that jazz. It would have been a decent pay raise and the benefits would have been nice, but I just had to decline. Me saying 'No' was equal to putting in my two-week notice.

I like living where I am living now. I can live modestly and continue to save, I live in a safe small town around people I enjoy. I'm not a fan of major cities and don't want to jump into the rat race if I can help it.

Now, I don't necessarily have anything else lined up at the moment, but like I said up top I've got some leads and am working on it. :)
Well, wherever life takes you from here, good luck.

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
If for what ever reason you can't afford an upgrade I am willing to pay for it. I don't run any hosting companies or have any affiliations with any since I sale. I wouldn't gain anything if I randomly recommended a company. 

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Hey guys, appreciate the offers for helping out with vpsBoard costs. Greatly appreciate it but don't need any help right now. If it ever gets to the point where the community is jeopardized due to financial issues then I will let it be known, but as of now and for the foreseeable future, I've got all this covered. Just because I'm switching jobs doesn't mean I'm broke. Just being more frugal in the transition period right now... That's all :D

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Hey guys, appreciate the offers for helping out with vpsBoard costs. Greatly appreciate it but don't need any help right now. If it ever gets to the point where the community is jeopardized due to financial issues then I will let it be known, but as of now and for the foreseeable future, I've got all this covered. Just because I'm switching jobs doesn't mean I'm broke. Just being more frugal in the transition period right now... That's all

So... um....  You never said yes or no to our empire...  

A Jump From Let

Wait...  So we're not going the empire route?

Aww come on!  I just got done painting our Star Destroyer!  

fMxxcdk.png

I guess we'll repaint EMP MannDude...  

Actually, that background looks incredibly ugly, like 1.5D @ semi-B/W, you'd read the text and hide the rest :p

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner