amuck-landowner

Custom OpenVPN Client Source

OffshoreBox

Verified Provider
Hi guys.

Felt like sharing something and I just found this old project of me on my pc. It's not coded well but it should work. It works by starting OpenVPN with startup parameters (openvpn.exe --parameters here) and supports multiple VPN servers (not in an efficient way).

Feel free to modify the client and improve it. I'm working on a new version with better code and lots of features and I will most likely release it on GitHub this week if there is any interest.

Make sure you run the project as administrator for it to work. If you need help with something, feel free to PM me or post in this thread.

Source code: Download

Some screenshots:

Twkpmht.png

EQvofzV.png

MonsteR

Is it only the GUI/Layout or the coding behind it too?

Last edited by a moderator:

sv01

Slow but sure
I Have seen this source before, it has the backend code also.
maybe no

Code:
It works by starting OpenVPN with startup parameters (openvpn.exe --parameters here) and supports multiple VPN servers (not in an efficient way).

OpticServers

Verified Provider
maybe no

It works by starting OpenVPN with startup parameters (openvpn.exe --parameters here) and supports multiple VPN servers (not in an efficient way).
Well Yes.. that is what i meant it uses the OpenVPN Client to run and open connections and just monitors OpenVPN for Logs that is what basically all VPN Clients do.

amuck-landowner