amuck-landowner

EIG acquires Constant Contact.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I am never on vacation.  I am just busy working and caring for clients.

Thousands of other folks to chip in and get some of the action around here. :) Thanks!

Hxxx

I am never on vacation.  I am just busy working and caring for clients.

Thousands of other folks to chip in and get some of the action around here. :) Thanks!

No problem man, we appreciate your contribution here ;)

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen

Not true, EIG hate extends to all product lines. :p

I think that Constant Contact's slimeball corporate culture will be a perfect fit for EIG   <--see, I told you, EIG hate extends to even marketing!

Self-promotion

In 2007, the company was criticized by blogger Darren Barefoot on the grounds that its current and former employees responded deceptively to negative reviews of its products, services, and business practices. They posted positive comments about the company while concealing their affiliation with Constant Contact.[

The company's response:

• Kevin Mullins ... acknowledges that the comments on Barefoot’s site were made by Constant Contact employees, but stresses that they acted against company rules. “They acted outside our corporate policy. They were disciplined, absolutely. And obviously, we educated them about the proper way to blog and to fully disclose who you are. We believe in being honest and up front about who you are

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constant_Contact

•  

Last edited by a moderator:

HostHoney

I despise everything EIG I was watching their stock right after the announcement it went up but it will go back down. they have a horrible thought process and just a bad atmosphere.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Don't worry or care about EIGI stock.  It's all held by what I'd consider insiders and mega bucks...  Calling it public owned is a f'n joke.  Should be laws in place to prevent a public company from being held by so few people.   Majority of shares should have to be held by individuals and no, their retirement fund mass pools shouldn't count towards such.

Constant Contact, meh, all that money, I guess...  Just means EIG is tuning up to spam the daylights out of everyone...  I mean remarket to....

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner