EU server to buy

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Droway, May 2, 2018.

1. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    2cloud.eu and hostsailor.com servers are nice for me and I'd like to know which plan should I try?

2. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Do you have any server specification ? So that we can suggest you based on it

3. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    One of the best options for getting servers in Germany is Okayservers.com - personally I like their pricing.
    I have had practically instant responses for any submitted support tickets and this includes throughout the night on occasions.

4. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I believe centohost.com and their powerful and low-cost servers will be good solution.
    Uptime is great - thanks them a lot. I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

5. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

You can rely on Swisslayer.com and their Switzerland servers - pricing is quite cheap.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

6. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Why not to give Hostplay.com a try?
    Their Dedicated Server Netherlands are affordable and full of nice features.
    Use the promo code XOFF5HP and receive 5% off for all new Dedicated Servers.

7. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I believe exmasters.com would work fine for your needs.
    This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
    My site has never encountered slow-down nor has it ever been offline without explanation...