EU VPS ... which one is the best?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Brothman, May 31, 2019.

1. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Comparing VPS deals from QHoster and Legionbox, which one should I try to host a forum?

2. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    If you don't know what hosting company to choose, I advise you vikhost.com! You can read more about services here - https://vikhost.com/.

3. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    QHoster.com will serve your demands. Everything works good. My website is up and running and I love it!
    Their list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.

4. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net are good enough to have a deal with.
    They always stay there when you need. That's what I need because I don't want to wait 24 hours for 1 reply and also wait more 24 hours for another reply. That's incredible!

5. root

root New Member

Apr 4, 2019
    Try Fastmako, you get a free first month for VPS plan ROOT1 with coupon FASTTRIAL

6. root

root New Member

Apr 4, 2019
    Disregard my last, I don't think the offer is still available.

7. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
    I have good things only to say about QHoster.com staff members - they are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. The claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.