European server to buy

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Wark, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Hostsailor and suissrack companies provide attractive servers in Europe and prices are affordable for me and I need to know which plan is better to buy and why?

2. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.
    As I know, Swisslayer.com is really good option for getting Switzerland servers at good rates.
    The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

3. Scopehosts

Scopehosts Member Verified Provider

Jan 14, 2015
    Could you please share your requirements and usage of hosting service so that we can assist you the hosting plan then you can check with your preferred hosting providers to get best hosting service for your needs, without knowing your requirements how can we suggest you the plan ??

4. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Take a look at Okayservers.com and their UK dedicated servers.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

5. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Why not to give QHoster.com a try?
    Their servers are so damn fast. Uptime is good and they offer nice free useful tools - great plus for them.

6. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I am quite happy using Centohost.com web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
    Their list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.

7. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Go ahead and give suisserack.com a try. I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
    The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

8. vikmanager

vikmanager New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    Please share with your requirements. vikhost.com/vps provide good hosting you can check and convinced on it yourself.