European server to sign up with ...

Wark

Accounts from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are worth trying.
They will be your best Hosts of choice. They will provide all the features that websites need. They will give great offers and take care of all clients.

Kostoprav

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend digitalserver.com.mx Mexico servers if you plan to host websites in that region (I mean Latin American countries).

Derossi

As for reliable web hosts in Europe, can strongly recommend Exmasters.com servers.
+ get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Good luck!

Scopehosts

Verified Provider
Would you like to check with scopehosts dedicated servers , GEt good amount of RAM , HDD , Kernel level Access and Dedicated network port. Also each server is protected with DDOS.

Mrejkin

It seems to me that cloudarion.com will work fine for getting powerful servers in Europe (Germany, Russia, Switzerland) + USA.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Droway

Servers from hosting.uk and hostround.com can be suitable for you.
Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.