amuck-landowner

[For Hire] Sales/Server Support

ChrisB

I am located in Canada in PST time zone and only speak english. I am looking for some supplemental income and since I work from home and am in front of a computer 18+ hours per day, I figured I would throw my hat into the ring. 

I've been involved in the web hosting industry at varying levels since about 2006. I'm very experienced with cPanel/WHM, Plesk and more recently InterWorx. I am also very experienced in most of the free control panels including: VestaCP, Froxlor, Ajenti, ServerPilot, Webmin/Virtualmin, etc. 

Virtualization: I know SolusVM, Hyper-V and ESXi (or vSphere) well, Virtualizor, Proxmox and OnApp not quite as well - but have used them. I've mostly stuck with KVM and OpenVZ virtualization when using SolusVM. 

Billing Panels: I've used WHMCS for about 6+ years and have experience in Blesta over the last year or so. I have used ClientExec as well, but not for any length of time. 

Distros: Primarily Centos and Ubuntu. I've spent a decent amount of time in FreeBSD. 

Stack Experience: Anything from basic Apache/PHP running panel-less, through cPanel with Apache/PHP, cPanel with LightSpeed, cPanel with nginx (via plugin)/phpFPM. Panel-less nginx, php-fpm. Ajenti/froxlor with nginx, php-fpm. Experienced using NodeJS, Python and Ruby.  

Development: 100% in HTML/CSS3. Capable in PHP, Python and JS but usually use my google fu to accomplish what I need to. Too much experience dealing with the more popular CMS' like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal and Magento. Also have a lot of experience with the not-so-popular ones such as Expression Engine, CraftCMS, etc.  

I'd like to think that I'm pretty well-versed all around. All of my current VPS' and Dedi's are unmanaged (or self-managed, if you will) and it's very rare that I can't resolve the issues myself. It may take some googling and research, or perhaps talking to a friend but I know my way around a terminal. 

If interested fire me a PM and we can chat and go into more detail there. Apologies for the wall of text ;)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I am located in Canada in PST time zone and only speak english. I am looking for some supplemental income and since I work from home and am in front of a computer 18+ hours per day, I figured I would throw my hat into the ring. 

If interested fire me a PM and we can chat and go into more detail there. Apologies for the wall of text ;)
Good write up.  Glad to see something like this for a change.  No wall of text, just what you have done.  Be proud man.  Best of luck with your search!

amuck-landowner