Help me to make a right choice please ...

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Brothman, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Brothman

Brothman New Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net have attractive VPS plans which are low cost and nice for me and I don't know which one is the best to host my blog with?

2. Jordan[H4Y]

Jordan[H4Y] New Member

Oct 5, 2017
    It really depends, who has the best support? Open a ticket and ask sales questions. See if they are responsive.

3. DavidFeldman

DavidFeldman New Member

Nov 27, 2017
    Jordan's advice is very good. Write down a few questions and contact both hosts at the same time and see how quickly they respond and compare the quality (and intelligence) of their responses. You may find that is enough to make the decision for you. :)

4. stephon

stephon New Member

Oct 31, 2017
    To get best answer for your query you can search through Google and also check out review session of this forum there are many excellent web hosting service provider, also view out towards their management support to have best out of alternatives.

5. HaBangNet

HaBangNet New Member

Jul 3, 2017
    If the host do have money back guarantee, you can try both. which one you happy with, continue with it. And cancel the other one and ask for your money back. This is the best way to know which is more suitable for you.

6. Wark

Wark New Member

Jul 10, 2013
    I have read many nice reviews of hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net on WHT and it seems to me you may try any of them as they are able to satisfy all your demands, the OP. And their prices are low.