Help me to make a right choice ...

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Droway, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    I have to make a right choice: xtremededi.com and asvhost.com are in my mind and need to know which plan should I choose and why?

2. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    If you make Cloudarion.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
    I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain. I have high marks for this hosting provider.I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.

3. maxbomb

maxbomb New Member

Feb 15, 2019
    Do not be afraid
    I am a good HACKER and I love doing good

4. maxbomb

maxbomb New Member

Feb 15, 2019
    I MAKE unsubscribe.

Greetings to all

5. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    If you will choose vikhost.com, you will not have any problems with hosting. Uptime, support, equipment are great. You will really enjoy with this hosting.

6. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then Xtremededi.com is definitely for you.
    Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

7. Balokintok

Balokintok New Member

Mar 1, 2019
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Is their support center outsourced? Where is it located?

8. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I have signed up with Hostforweb.com and would like to tell you about the quality of service they provide. It has been a great host for me.
    It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about their excellent support – these guys are very friendly and responsive.

9. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I believe QHoster.com is flexible enough to meet your specifications.
    The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.