amuck-landowner

HEY Dudes!

Hostforweb

Hello,

I am Nick and I am will represent Hostforweb, the most reliable web hosting provider in the world.
I think that I will be helpful here. If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

Best regards to all members,

Hostforweb

jarland

The ocean is digital
Most reliable in the world? You have my attention ;)

Better take off those glass slippers before you break something.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Welcome to vpsBoard. A good chunk of members here are company owners and technically aware individuals, would be nice if you could enlighten us what makes your service so gosh darn relilable ;)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Welcome.    When removing your glass slippers, be sure to get proper footwear on.  The floor still has lots of broken glass from the last person that tripped and fell in those shoes.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I keep telling @MannDude we need to run an above board operation or OSHA is going to shut us down for operating an unsafe working environment.

All shoes should be steel toed.  Objects are known to fall from time to time and that annoying glass is best prevented with a proper rubber sole.

Also, proper male protection should be worn.  A cup does wonders to protect from mighty low blows.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Hello,

I am Nick and I am will represent Hostforweb, the most reliable web hosting provider in the world.

I think that I will be helpful here. If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

Hostforweb
Bold statement in deed.

Welcome here!

Jack

Hello,

Hostforweb
Wow you must be reliable, two people in one body o_O Hi Nick and Will.

netnub

"the most reliable web hosting provider in the world."

Seeing how I have never heard about HostForWeb nor anyone else I know / see talks about it, I highly doubt that...

Magiobiwan

Insert Witty Statement Here
Verified Provider
Before you do much else, please sign our disclaimer form. Also, please check any and all weapons or valuables at the desk to the right of the entryway, and the initiation ceremony will be the 3rd door on the left.

amuck-landowner