hostingsource vs legionbox

Charmaine

Hostingsource and legionbox servers are to my liking and I need to know which way is better to follow to host a blog?

Orestock

Performance is great, uptime too, and the service is phenomenal!
Well, HostingSource.com have been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful.

Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

Droway

Have a look at servers which QHoster and Yourlasthost provide as their plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
Support is active around the clock.

Ingrid

I just want to say that hostingsource is not the only company which is worth trying.
Hostwebis can be good for you because of their top-notch services with high uptime and quality support.
These hosts are respectable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.

vikmanager

You can contact vikhost.com and they will help you what server to rent for your blog. Please note, that vikhost has great support 24x7, 1Gbps port and different hosting locations. I think you need to choose it!

Mrejkin

Hostingsource.com support responds quickly to my support tickets, and keeps introducing cool new services and add-ons.
I cant say about prices since I haven't looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny.

Brothman

Hostingsource as well as legionbox are trustworthy hosts to sign up with due to their unmatched services.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.

Kostoprav

I've been with Hostingsource.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
Their pricing is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!

Charmaine

Servers from xtremededi and yourlasthost are worth trying.
They are cheap and reliable and well-balanced.
Highly recommended.

Archer-arrow

I've been with Hostingsource.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
Their pricing is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!
What is their privacy policy and how is your personal data managed?

Derossi

+ vote for Legionbox.com website hosting packages - they are full of resources and unique features.
The Uptime is great, I've never had any down time and my visitors are happy with the speed connectivity.
Features are excellent.