amuck-landowner

How to get traffic for Web Hosting forum

flopv

Hello,

I want to know, how to get traffic for newly established Web Hosting forum. I am preparing some tutorials and quality content. How to add users.

Thank You

MightWeb-Greg

Verified Provider
Maybe reach out to some bloggers to see if they would recommend your forum. Get people to come by having good solid rules so there isn't a lot of spam.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Show up daily, do lots of work... defer your life... turn off the TV.  Turn off the games...

Now that I have your somewhat undivided attention --- plan and schedule.

Tutorials are good, but takes a ton of time or spend invest.  They aren't guaranteed to be an ROI thing either and most take a good long while to get seen, unless they get out there on something noisy.  Meaning it has to be some hipster / cutting edge / highly interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler

Show up daily, do lots of work... defer your life... turn off the TV.  Turn off the games...

Now that I have your somewhat undivided attention --- plan and schedule.

Tutorials are good, but takes a ton of time or spend invest.  They aren't guaranteed to be an ROI thing either and most take a good long while to get seen, unless they get out there on something noisy.  Meaning it has to be some hipster / cutting edge / highly interesting.

Get drmike. He's responsible for writing half the content on this forum.

ikoula

Verified Provider
Hello,

In addition do not forget to choose and insert keywords and description in your html code even if it is deprecated that still counts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerdie

Verified Provider
I agree with the write good content part, also doing some SEO is good. Check out this tool, WooRank.com. It will give you a free SEO analysis of your website with good pointers on things you may have missed.

Walnuthost

Good content and make sure to update it regularly. People will most likely check on it they see that it's always updated.

samK

1. Increase popularity of your site. As your site becomes more popular, more users begin to use your forum. ...
  2. Enable guest posting. ...
  3. Allow guests to view the forums. ...
  4. Mention the forum on all your pages. ...
  5. Create posts for popular topics. ...
  6. Start small. ...
  7. Participate on your forums. ...
  8. Participate in related forums.

webtalk

get the related and useful content that really helps the community. Pain killer content that can solve urgent and immediate problem can help the forum greatly.

amuck-landowner