amuck-landowner

How To: Guide on submitting a Daily Server Deals offer.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I thought it'd be a good idea on writing a detailed guide on how exactly to submit a Daily Server Deals offer. The website automatically publishes a new offer each day at noon (EST // GMT -5) based on the next offer in queue. The offers are listed in the order they're received, which we believe is the best method and the most fair. Daily Server Deals is a vpsBoard project that can be read about here: http://vpsboard.com/topic/2128-daily-server-deals-has-launched/

Getting setup is quite easy, though I understand it may not be as straight forward at a quick glance. I hope this short guide makes it simple for you.

Step 1: If you've not already registered an account, you can do so here: http://dailyserverdeals.com/accounts/register/ This is just a standard user account. This account allows you to comment on offers, subscribe/follow offers (get notified of new offers from your favorite companies), etc.

Step 2: To obtain a provider account, this must be created manually by myself. The process is simple and once your provider account is created it's part of your standard account. There aren't two logins. After a provider account has been created you'll see a new URL in the nav-bar with your company name, with menu options to manage your provider profile, add/remove/edit your service locations and details, etc.

sKOCQ7oQ70msFqM.png

k8utHlKHDl43Mr3.png

Simply let me know via PM, via this thread, Skype, or any other contact method you may have for me. I'll happily get you setup.

Afterwards, you'll want to edit your provider profile by uploading your logo, adding your business open date, and links to your TOS/AUP and website.

Step 3: Add your service locations. This includes the city, country and datacenter(s) you use as well as test IPs and speedtest download files.

XNRSvBfuZzTmL6x.png

EzNUcRhieE7NyT8.png

Step 4:  Now it's time to submit an offer! Visit the, "New Offer Request" URL under your company name and fill out the details as shown below! After you click, "Save", you'll have the option to preview your offer and make changes as needed!

jV8psK5nYXU9Gz2.png

Step 5: Almost done! If you're happy with the way your offer looks, you need to mark the offer as being ready to be published. The page shown below exists so that you're able to continue to edit, mark ready/unready your offer or even delete it. You're in control of your submitted offer and not at the mercy of a non-responsive helpdesk to make changes! You'll see your queue position on this page which will allow you to determine on what day your offer will go live. No being surprised and no cutting in line!

bNbOiVRkiyfeojU.png

That's it!

Questions? Let me know.

Right now I'm looking to re-build the offer queue before promoting the site heavier and looking forward to providers submitting new offers. Please let me know if you need me to do anything for you, as I'll be happy to get you setup with a provider account and add any datacenter that may not be in the list, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner