I need your advice ...

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Wark, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Junedataplace.com and asvhost.com deals are attractive for me and I wonder which plan is better to follow?

2. kingfish85

kingfish85 New Member

Dec 21, 2018
    I have only seen junedataplace.com on WebHostingTalk however, never heard of asvhost.com. What type of service are you looking for?

3. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    You know both mentioned companies - junedataplace.com and asvhost.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They have fast server, outstanding service/ customer support and their uptime is 99.9999%! My clients absolutely love their services! I would most def recommend them for those who want to start a webhosting company as well.

4. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    It will be great, if you will specify hosting location what you are looking for. But I want to assure that vikhost will satisfy all your needs! It has high uptime, cheap prices and different hosting locations in Europe. Tech support 24x7 will help you to solve issues

5. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I believe rockhoster.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs. They offer nice OpenVZ and KVM hosting solutions at reasonable rates.
    They accept lots of digital currency like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Altcoin. Easily create and manage databases!

6. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Why not to give Hostplay.com a try?
    With as easy a setup as this was, I can now focus on what's important, bringing in new clients, sites and hosting.
    I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to their offshore VPS next week.

7. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I know DailyRazor.com is a professional web hosting provider with servers in the Usa.
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

8. IWSNetworks

IWSNetworks New Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Hello Guyz!

We are at HostPlay Wishing you a happy and magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.
    All the best :)

HostPlay.Com celebrate this new year by offering 20% discount on Semi Dedicated Hosting Packages, 15% on VPS Hosting Plans and 5% with Dedicated Servers for lifetime. This special offer is valid until January 31, 2019

Start your new Semi Dedicated Hosting and VPS/Dedicated Server with our New Year Offers!

● Use the promo code XmaS20HP to receive 20% lifetime discount - Semi Dedicated Hosting

● Use the promo code XmaS15HP to receive 15% lifetime discount - VPS Server

● Use the promo code XmaS5HP to receive 5% lifetime discount - Dedicated Server

9. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I can also recommend you to look through Digitalserver.com.mx and their website hosting solutions in Mexico. They are flexible.
    Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction. Contact them directly ;)