I would like to order Linux vps hosting

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Derossi, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I would like to get 100 gbs of disk space. Linux.
    Os Commerce, phpBB, Wordpress, Joomla support. Netherlands location
    Do you know anything about QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net web hosting services?
    The quality of their web hosting services? What host would you rather choose?
    Alternatives please?

2. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I actually found QHoster.com via Google search and compared their services offered to providers that were highly recommended.
    I selected this one because of their customer service seemed to be better than other providers according to the other comments in here.

For VPS and Dedicated Server - YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).

3. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    I think you can also pay your attention to VPS from vikhost.com. VPS has 1Gbps connection, fasd SSD, free satup/reinstall and etc.

4. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Check out deals from rockhoster.com and swissnode.ch.
    In terms of service delivery, they rate excellent. Their technical support has extensive knowledge and thus able to resolve efficiently sometimes obscure issues... many thanks to you all.

5. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    When you need support, the cues are short and QHoster.com guys helping know their stuff and are quick to help (none of the typical e-mail replies, which tend to be rather absent of content). Instead you get knowledgeable real people that are quick to help. For Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).

6. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    For VPS and Dedicated Server - YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).
    The techs at QHoster.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.

I'm thinking to move to their VPS hosting now.

7. JimCarter

JimCarter New Member

Nov 2, 2017
    jimcarter2605
    Hello,

I recommend you to go with Accuwebhosting hosting provider. They provide the Managed Linux hosting service in 14 location. Also, they offer the Cloud hosting in Linux environment. You can check the plan from his website.

I am using their hosting service since couple of years. Also, they provide 99.9% up time.

Also, they provide the excellent support in Live Chat and Ticket system (email). They provide support 24*7*365.