amuck-landowner

Is Starting a Cryptocurrency Exchange like Binance is a Profitable Crypto Business???

joelryan175

To be Short, The Answer is - Yes,

To be a Long Answer - We need to go back several years, exactly says the year July 2017, The Binance crypto exchange was started. Within 2 years the exchange became a king of the crypto exchange industry. And now they support 45+ countries, 500+ cryptocurrencies & they have more than 13.5+ million crypto users in their exchange.

Eventually, last year (2021) COVID pandemic situation also does not affect their business gates. And, they’ve generated about $570 million in revenue from their exchange in 2020.

Now we have concluded why entrepreneurs/startups want to start their own crypto exchange like binance. But some people had doubts like this - “How does Crypto Exchange like Binance Generate Money? & What are their Revenue Modules?” I can hear your thoughts, let me explain to you easily...

Revenue Generating Modules for Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform:

Here I’ve listed some revenue modules of the Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform

• The Trading fee
  • Transaction
  • Deposit & Withdrawal fee
  • IEO
  • Margin Trading [Lending & borrowing]
  • Multilateral trading facility
  • Backend/infrastructure via API access
  • Token Listing fees.
  • Ads (Google Adsense & Sponsored Ads)
  • Staking & much more
Oh, this seems already a hefty money-generating list?? Isn't it? Okay, I think now you have a clear idea of how the crypto exchanges like binance generate their revenue. I can see that you’re very curious to know about - How to start a crypto exchange like binance??? Without any delay, we can directly move to the topic.

How to Start a Cryptocurrency Exchange like Binance???

Generally, there are 2 possible ways to kick-start a crypto exchange platform like binance.

• You can sketch your plan from scratch
  • Develop an exchange with Crypto Exchange Clone Script with the premium features.
If you go with scratch - You need to spend more time, money, & technical efforts & more. Else, you can go with the Crypto Exchange Clone Script which helps to get your exchange platform in less time, and the cost of development will be around $3k-$7k. However, the expenses may differ based on your business requirements.

If you want to launch a crypto exchange in a safe, secured & cost-efficient manner, then the Crypto Exchange Clone Script is a perfect choice. Also, I’ve explained some benefits of using the Crypto Exchange Clone Script.

Benefits of Crypto Exchange Clone Script:

• Customizing options - Crypto Exchange Clone Script provider will help you to build your cryptocurrency exchange platform based on your business needs.
  • Monitor and Engage - You can easily monitor the work process
  • Beta module - You can test your exchange in the Beta module
  • Cost-effective - Crypto Exchange Clone Script cost of development will be around $3k - $7k (It may vary based on the requirements.)
  • Time-Period - You can launch your exchange within 1 week
  • Fully secured, bug-free & adv trading features.
Some Essential Features You need to Integrate your Crypto Exchange Script:
  • Order Book,
  • Spot trading,
  • Types of Order,
  • Match Engine,
  • Derivative Trading
  • Crypto & Fiat Payment gateway
  • Crypto wallet
  • Multi-cryptocurrencies Support
  • Referral options
  • Admin panel
  • User panel
  • Advanced UI/UX & much more
  • Multi-language support
  • Multiple Trading Pairs
  • Margin trading
  • KYC/AML
  • HTTPs authentication,
  • Biometric authentication,
  • Jail login,
  • Data encryption,
  • Two-factor authentication,
  • SQL injection prevention,
  • Anti Denial of Service(DoS),
  • Cross-Site Request Forgery(CSRF) protection,
  • Server-Side Request Forgery(SSRF) protection,
  • Anti Distributed Denial of Service & much more.
These are all some essential features that integrate any type of crypto exchange business platform you want to launch. Now you have a question like, who offers the fully-featured cryptocurrency exchange script/software at an affordable price??? That’s very tough to do, because nowadays the crypto market is filled with many script/software providers. Most of the script/software providers do not offer these features, if suppose they offered these services the script/software price skyrocketed. So, it is a tedious job to do. Don’t get panic, let me help you. I have done a deep research in finding best crypto exchange script provider in various criteria (cost-efficient, adv-trading features, 100% customizable, bug-free, & more). At the end, one script provider (CoinsQueens) grabbed my attention. So I have done some in-depth analysis about them. Here are they,

CoinsQueens is the prominent bitcoin exchange script provider in the current market. Till now we’ve successfully launched 50+ crypto projects (Crypto Exchange, Wallet, Payment Gateway, NTF Marketplace, & more) for our clients.. Their script/software are 100% customizable, secure, & adv trading features. And, They offer their scripts at a budget-friendly price.

If you’re interested in doing business with them feel free to contact their business experts via,

WhatsApp/Telegram: +91 8754053377

Mail ID: [email protected]

Book a Free Demo @
Cryptocurrency Exchange Clone Script

amuck-landowner