KOPlayer vs. MEmu

lennerttt

Have you ever wanted to try your favorite Android programs on your computer? Then you should know we have numerous free applications which lets you utilize Android apps on your computer.

As we said at the start there are lots of programs where you can do all of this, and today new options are still being started to compete in the sector. From my own experience, the emulator that has always worked better for me is KOPlayer, and that is why it will be the chosen one for this small tutorial.

Within this brief guide, I'm going to talk about the KOPlayer. KOPlayer is a Android emulator which was developed by KOPlayer group. It's a very simple user interface and it allows you to emulate just about any Android program in a digital environment.

However, you should know that KOPlayer is not the only one. Nevertheless, there are almost equally capable alternatives which have a growing legion of followers, such as MEmu, NOX or even the brand new Remix OS Player. The port and function of all of them is typically very similar, in other words, if there's a particular program that does not do the job for you, it does not hurt to try out one of these other people.

The very first step you need to take would be to install the KOPlayer itself. For this go to the BlueStacks site and, in the top right, you will see that the Download button. Click it to automatically initiate the download of the executable file to install it, and after it is downloaded only start it like any other program.

You can download it from these links. We also contained the download link to get MEMU software.

After you run KOPlayer software for the first time it is going to take a couple of seconds to load and update the preinstalled software, and when finished it's going to show you everything as you view it. {And please note that, just like an Android phone, you also require an Google account to use KOPlayer.