KVM windows VPS provider ?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Benny_D, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Looking for KVM windows VPS provider ? I have suggested with scopehosts.com and vps9.net which on is best to get windows VPS service ?

2. Swiftnode

Swiftnode New Member Verified Provider

Aug 30, 2017
    Do you have a specific location you're interested in?

3. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Give Rockhoster.com host. They have been fantastic to deal with. I have had customers using other hosts and after pulling my hair out trying to get the basics to work got them to switch over and host through me at this host. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

4. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    VPS deals from yourlasthost.com and limeisp.com are worth your attention as these hosts provide quality services with high uptime and fully-redundant network! Check out their plans and select the best one for you.

5. Issuenticos

Issuenticos New Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Choose time-tested and trusted brand in order to be sure that you will receive professional web hosting services.

6. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    IMHO, you can also check out warez-host.com windows VPS accounts.
    Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.

I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

7. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I've been using rockhoster.com for more than 7 months and must say that it is the best solution for running wordpress blogs.
    Their support is very friendly and helpful and I never had problems with them. Anyone who needs reliable web hosting for any business website can trust them.