legionbox vs junedataplace

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Brothman, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Which VPS (legionbox and junedataplace) would you advise me to try?

2. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
    Check out Exmasters.com VPS in EU hosting packages. Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

3. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
  4. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    No doubt, Rockhoster.com will work fine for your needs. They offer low-cost OpenVZ and KVM vps hosting accounts.
    So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

5. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Just want to say that junedataplace company is not the only provider which is able to satisfy all your demands.
    It seems to me hostingsource is worthwhile. Their plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
    Both companies are solid and trustworthy.

6. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Legionbox as well as junedataplace are respectable hosts which are able to satisfy all your demands.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

7. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I know hostingsource.com offer cheap vps hosting accounts based on SSD storage.
    Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
    Easy to use, friendly interface!

8. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
    You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.

9. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I love the respect, honesty, and bending over backwards they have done for me during the move and setting up everything.
    My website is up and running and I love it! Legionbox.com list of extra software installations is huge and their cPanel is really easy to use. Recommended.

10. Balokintok

Balokintok New Member

Mar 1, 2019
    #vpsboard on freenode
    What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?