legionbox vs xtremededi servers ... which one would be the best for me?

Droway

Servers from legionbox and xtremededi are really nice for me and I'd like to know which one would be the best for me to stick and why? Intend to host a blog.

Derossi

For me CentoHost.com have extremely fast network.
The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.

Wark

The mentioned companies - legionbox and xtremededi- are stable and reliable enough to have a deal with.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.

Mrejkin

Try to contact Cloudarion.com directly and get all the things cleared. They offer servers in Russia, Usa, Switzerland and Germany.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Kostoprav

Well, you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
I can recommend you to look through these web hosts:
- Digitalserver.com.mx - servers in Mexico.
- Canspace.ca - servers in Canada.
Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Orestock

Your sites and online projects will be in trusted hands if you choose INSIGHT WEB HOSTING - pricing is competitive.
Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

Archer-arrow

Your sites and online projects will be in trusted hands if you choose INSIGHT WEB HOSTING - pricing is competitive.
Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.
Is their support center outsourced? Where is it located?