looking for new host

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by Benny_D, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Benny_D

Benny_D New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    hi, I have a E-commerce website with 2000 visitors per day. I am looking for new hosting provider who can provide me high uptime and great support for my new website. ? and which hosting service is suitable for my new site? I found Inetwebhost.net , Please share your experience with them.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2016
  2. DomainBop

DomainBop Dormant VPSB Pathogen

Oct 11, 2013
    The only review I could find on inetwebhost complained about the quality of their support.

If you have an "E-commerce website with 2000 visitors per day" (that presumably is generating regular sales) and you require "high uptime" and "great support", I would look for a more established company that actually has staff in the datacenter and offers more than "18/7 support" (their FAQ states: "Our Technical Support Team is available for 18 hours 7 days a week"because a lot can happen in those 6 hours when support isn't available.  Using a host that offers "18/7 support" is OK if you're running a personal blog with cat pictures but I wouldn't recommend it if you're running an ecommerce site.

fm7 likes this.
  3. Benny_D

Benny_D New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Thank you...As i had a conversation with their sales team, I found they are quite quick while responding. do you have any personal experience with them?

4. HalfEatenPie

HalfEatenPie The Irrational One Retired Staff

Mar 25, 2013
    HalfEatenPie
    Not someone I'm familiar with and like what @DomainBop said, no reason to choose them.  Especially if your "E-Commerce website with 2000 visitors per day" is one of your primary bloodlines for your business and the host only has 18/7 support.  There are more hosts and people available who can offer better support.  

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  5. Benny_D

Benny_D New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Thank you for your suggestions. 

6. Shaishav Babar

Shaishav Babar New Member

Sep 20, 2016
    You check with Power Up hosting Inc. They have in house technical support team. They support the customer 24*7. You can try this for 100% Uptime. 

7. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Member Verified Provider

Jun 26, 2014
    I would recommend to purchase a VPS 4GB RAM with cPanel license. That should meet your requirements.

8. ISPAZE

ISPAZE New Member

Oct 12, 2016
    I would recommend you to take a vps with a reliable provider , there are many out there which comes with a decent pricing

9. OnACloud

OnACloud New Member Verified Provider

Oct 27, 2016
    Hi Benny_D,

Can you provide some more information for us.

Where abouts is your business based?
    Currently where are most of your visitors per day coming from?

There's obviously no point hosting your e-Commerce Shop in the USA when all of your Customers are in Europe or Asia (or Australia).

Tom

10. Benny_D

Benny_D New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Thank you everyone. Well I got Very affordable Hosting services from inetwebhost.net , Hope it will give best results. 

11. markhascole

markhascole New Member

May 2, 2017
    Good decision buddy