Looking for reliable web host & domain registrar

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Derossi, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Feature-rich cheap web hosting required. Requirements:
    - 300 gbs of disk space, - 4 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    & I also need to register 2 .online domains
    I am considering xtremededi.com and hostround.com web hosting packages and also reg domains.
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

2. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Hostround.com been a wonderful host. Highly recommend this provider!
    Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.

3. Balokintok

Balokintok New Member

Mar 1, 2019
    #vpsboard on freenode
    How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

4. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Cheap hosting is available from QHoster and Legionbox.
    Top-notch companies! Good support, very responsive to our company's requirements. Reasonable price. Recommended!.

5. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Think that Okayservers.com is flexible enough to meet your specifications.
    I've had my website with them for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
    I love the prices.

6. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I've seen exmasters.com offered nice dedicated server hosting packages. They offer a great list of plans to choose from.
    Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

7. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Hostsailor and legionbox dedicated servers are good enough to have a deal with.
    Great Webhosting companies with great support. I signed up with them a few months ago and had my shear of questions. I got them answered and support did offer resolutions to me.

8. FernMcmurray

FernMcmurray New Member

Mar 16, 2019
    There's absolutely nothing incorrect with Windows holding, but Linux is the recommended selection for many factors. Linux permits the usage of PHP, Python, CGI and also Pearl, which are very popular selections for webmasters. It's also known as among one of the most stable option for your organizing and supplies even more features that can be made use of at no cost compared to Windows holding.

As you recognize there are a number of different sorts of host solutions and the most popular try this non eig alternatives hosting 2019 ones are shared organizing, Linux VPS hosting, Windows VPS organizing. dedicated holding and managed hosting service. Many services, specifically little ventures opt for common web hosting as they consider it simpler to use. Since you share resources with others in the very same web server, consisting of the exact same IP address you will certainly be facing serious security problems which might detrimentally influence your site and your company.

9. vps9

vps9 New Member

Aug 12, 2014
    Are you still looking out for options?