low-cost hosting plans in Canada?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Derossi, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Hey guys,
    I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
    100 gbs of disk space, 2700 GB of bandwidth, Linux. Canada
    I have found Canspace.ca and their web hosting plans look ok for my sites.
    Any info on this web host? Any discounts, specials?

2. Strad Solutions

Strad Solutions New Member

Oct 23, 2018
    vps hositng
    Leading Linux VPS Hosting Providers In USA And India.
    Linux VPS hosting is provided for customers to access Linux OS like CentOS, Debian etc. Developers need various packages to be installed on their server which is specific to their needs which are unavailable on shared servers. Some of the exclusive platforms that Strad Solution opts for Linux VPS hosting include, Magento, My SQL, CPanel, Cloud Linux, Open VZ, CentOS and also SSL. The package mentioned are used to create Databases(MySQL), E-commerce Websites(Magento), WebHost Manager (Cpanel/WHM) etc.

3. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    I appreciate that canspace.ca have a no-contract model and their prices are very reasonable.
    Most folks will be satisfied with their basic linux package. For a web designer handling lots of accounts, I'd highly recommend these guys.

4. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I would say that Canspace.ca is one of the best web hosts I've tried in Canada.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

5. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I started using canspace.ca when I needed additional storage space for my web site. I'm very impressed. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic. Their tech people helped me with everything I needed. Their cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers.