Low cost server from a decent provider ...

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Charmaine, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Hostsailor.com and 2cloud.eu servers seem to be the best and I wonder which one is better to sign up with?

2. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    What are your specific requirements: Hard Disk, RAM, Bandwidth, Server location, Monthly budget?

I can recommend sivehost.com and their low-cost and powerful dedicated servers.
    They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

3. manoaratefy

manoaratefy New Member

Jan 12, 2017
    Hello,

Why only choose between these two providers? Why they attract you and not others providers? What's your requirements? Both these two brands you've told have good reputation. But personally, I recommend to consider also other providers. You may found better pricing and better services.

4. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    It seems to me servers from time-tested companies like Legionbox and QHoster are able to satisfy all your demands.
    They are reliable and stable. Besides, their prices are cheap and support team is well-skilled.

5. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    I would suggest you to check the both providers reviews, support, features of hosting plans and prices, you can check the same on scopehosts

6. zomgmike

zomgmike Member Verified Provider

Jul 17, 2013
    What are you planning to use the server for, OP?

7. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    If you ask me, I like TWO web hosts and their dedicated server hosting packages:
    1) Hostingsource.com
    2) Okayservers.com
    Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.