Low cost server which is right for me ...

Orestock

I've been using Cloudarion.com service to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients.
I also liked their cpanel control panel better than other control panel interfaces I have used.
Highly recommended them.

Archer-arrow

I've been using Cloudarion.com service to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients.
I also liked their cpanel control panel better than other control panel interfaces I have used.
Highly recommended them.
What specifically is included in the plan that you are considering? Sure, you know that it includes X RAM and Y bandwidth – but what does that mean?

Derossi

I'd like to draw your attention to CentoHost.com servers: Own Data Center in Europe - Bosnia and Herzegovina
Get started with a Dedicated Server within your budget. First 3 months - 35% OFF.

Jensir

That is better you if can start mentioning some kind of the server specifications as well as budget.
As for the cheap providers I can recommend you to have a look at hostingsource.com, asvhost.com or ovh.net

Mrejkin

You will be pleased using Legionbox.com web hosting services. They are the best.
Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

Balokintok

I'd like to draw your attention to CentoHost.com servers: Own Data Center in Europe - Bosnia and Herzegovina
Get started with a Dedicated Server within your budget. First 3 months - 35% OFF.
Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?

Brothman

Hostsailor.com and hostround.com are the best in terms of servers stability and reliability.
Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

deanhills

We're using Contabo for now and find the price great, the product excellent and the support fantastic. It has two data centers - one in Germany and the other in the US. Has been owned by two Germans for a few years now, so has proper substance and isn't a fly by night company. Prices are really great, particularly by European standards. Location for their products is Germany.

Charmaine

Now I am in two minds in terms of buying a right hosting plan comparing deals from hostingsource and asvhost, so which one would be the best?