Low cost server which is right for me ...

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Charmaine, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Comparing servers from xeref.com and legionbox.com, which plan is better to sign up with?

2. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I've been using Cloudarion.com service to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients.
    I also liked their cpanel control panel better than other control panel interfaces I have used.
    Highly recommended them.

3. Archer-arrow

Archer-arrow New Member

Feb 11, 2019
    #vpsboard on freenode
    What specifically is included in the plan that you are considering? Sure, you know that it includes X RAM and Y bandwidth – but what does that mean?

4. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I'd like to draw your attention to CentoHost.com servers: Own Data Center in Europe - Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Get started with a Dedicated Server within your budget. First 3 months - 35% OFF.

5. vikmanager

vikmanager Member

Sep 30, 2017
    I thing you need to try server from vikhost.com. with 1Gbps network connection, 99.99% uptime and professional support.

6. Jensir

Jensir New Member

May 16, 2017
    That is better you if can start mentioning some kind of the server specifications as well as budget.
    As for the cheap providers I can recommend you to have a look at hostingsource.com, asvhost.com or ovh.net

7. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    qhoster.com
    knownhost.com
    hostingsource.com

8. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    You will be pleased using Legionbox.com web hosting services. They are the best.
    Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

9. Balokintok

Balokintok New Member

Mar 1, 2019
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?

10. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Hostsailor.com and hostround.com are the best in terms of servers stability and reliability.
    Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

11. deanhills

deanhills New Member

Sep 28, 2018
    We're using Contabo for now and find the price great, the product excellent and the support fantastic. It has two data centers - one in Germany and the other in the US. Has been owned by two Germans for a few years now, so has proper substance and isn't a fly by night company. Prices are really great, particularly by European standards. Location for their products is Germany.

12. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Now I am in two minds in terms of buying a right hosting plan comparing deals from hostingsource and asvhost, so which one would be the best?