Managed dedicated server in Germany required

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Mrejkin, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I would like to get 2 TB of disk space. Linux.
    Os Commerce, phpBB, Wordpress, Joomla support. Germany server location
    Do you know anything about Okayservers.com Germany dedicated web hosting ?
    The quality of their web hosting services?
    Alternatives please?

2. deanhills

deanhills New Member

Sep 28, 2018
    My first choice would be Contabo. It is a serious server provider with location in Germany. It's been around for a number of years, and provides great technical service. They know their products back to front. My second choice would be Hetzner Online - which is also a large Data Center. It has a great reputation. I've had hosting through a shared host there for many years. They're much larger and a bit more expensive though than Contabo - Contabo is more my size.

3. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Think it will be reasonable to look at a good alternative called Cloudarion.com - they offer nice server hosting deals in Germany.
    You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

4. Scopehosts

Scopehosts Member Verified Provider

Jan 14, 2015
    Scopehosts provides Germany servers. Kindly let me know your budget. We can discuss further.
    For further details, contact our Sales team via live chat
    Regards

5. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Hostsailor and hostround are the best hosting providers in Europe and their prices are competitive for the webmasters with a modest budget.

6. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I am extremely happy with Okayservers.com services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
    The reliability of their hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with.

7. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I recommend you try Okayservers.com if you are looking for a good, inexpensive hosting service. Site is always up and their servers are never down. The numerous cPanel industry standard features are provided for all accounts. Any questions you have will be answered promptly when you submit a ticket.

8. vps9

vps9 New Member

Aug 12, 2014
    Are you still searching for Germany Servers?
    VPS9 provides Germany Servers with managed support. Let me know what other requirements are you looking for in the server.

9. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    QHoster and HostSailor accounts can be good for you.

Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

10. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    QHoster.com and hostround.com plans are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
    Great features overall hosting features. Different web-hosting plans to cater for different budgets. Positive and quick support response.