amuck-landowner

[Mod: Split] ServerSub Inquries

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Every body can ask about services not about questions which you follow!serversub.com/dedicatedhost.php have Lorem Ipsum!!!what you want to say?!you want to know datacenters or want to know why lorem ipsum not removed?!!!
I think English as second language might be part of the problem here.

The Latin, Lorem Ipsum filler shows lack of care and hastily put together site.   The site looks good, it read bad and after looking at it, as a potential customer, I was unable to determine datacenter info.  I even read through many of WHT posts and wasn't able to determine the datacenter details.  One post had BHS at the end and I know what that is :)

ServerSub

Verified Provider
Correct.  

Next, you aren't making an offer per se.  Offers go in the proper offer areas and require disclosure of a bare minimum of details.   Up until now, you hadn't provided any of those types of details required for a true offer.
if starter have question will ask not others which themselves offered here. please don't call me again.just do your work and don't call me.

ServerSub

Verified Provider
I think English as second language might be part of the problem here.

The Latin, Lorem Ipsum filler shows lack of care and hastily put together site.   The site looks good, it read bad and after looking at it, as a potential customer, I was unable to determine datacenter info.  I even read through many of WHT posts and wasn't able to determine the datacenter details.  One post had BHS at the end and I know what that is :)
what ever it is none of your business man.what stupid man you are!?!!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Clean up site, edit your Facebook, etc. "Germaney".... Is that a new country?

Turkish?   Maybe @serverian can translate the issue for us.

ServerSub

Verified Provider
Clean up site, edit your Facebook, etc. "Germaney".... Is that a new country?

Turkish?   Maybe @serverian can translate the issue for us.
good for you that found it! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: i am turkish and may have Misspelling,but it is not related with my services!

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
No spelling doesn't directly impact your service, thank the heavens!

Hint, gentle hint,  be more forthcoming in putting out datacenter info --- where your offers are -- within your offers.    Really helps us informed buyers when we are looking for specific networks, datacenters, etc.   That's the first thing I go looking for in offers.

ServerSub

Verified Provider
No spelling doesn't directly impact your service, thank the heavens!

Hint, gentle hint,  be more forthcoming in putting out datacenter info --- where your offers are -- within your offers.    Really helps us informed buyers when we are looking for specific networks, datacenters, etc.   That's the first thing I go looking for in offers.
finish this stupid thread.i haven't vain time as you have to continue this jest conversation.your chosen name exactly deserve you BUFALOO.

ServerSub

Verified Provider
Just letting you all know to keep it clean in here!  
oh i don't want to speak with this buffalo mna.please clear this thread. every one can ask about my service where i send offer,what is this?!why you allow a seller to inter in others posts and offers??? please delete this topic.aslo if possible please delete whole my account,i dont want to be here beside this man.he make me sick!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Hey now,  let me help you, like I did originally.  I work for free, I am here to serve you:

Marketplace & Reviews

That is where the offers go.  It is found on homepage.   Now we have standards and requirements to make offers.  I think you need some real actual posts before you can make an offer.

As far as sellers interfering, no one that is a provider interfered with anything.  I AM NOT a provider.  I am the person that outs bad providers and smells bullshit from a mile away.

Sorry to make you sick though.   Drama much?

Last edited by a moderator:

ServerSub

Verified Provider
Hey now,  let me help you, like I did originally.  I work for free, I am here to serve you:

Marketplace & Reviews

That is where the offers go.  It is found on homepage.   Now we have standards and requirements to make offers.  I think you need some real actual posts before you can make an offer.

As far as sellers interfering, no one that is a provider interfered with anything.  I AM NOT a provider.  I am the person that outs bad providers and smell bullshit from a mile away.

:D

ServerSub

Verified Provider

Marketplace & Reviews

As far as sellers interfering, no one that is a provider interfered with anything.  I AM NOT a provider.  I am the person that outs bad providers and smells bullshit from a mile away.

you are very impolite baby.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Hey @ServerSub, just letting you know @buffalooed does not work for a host.  People were just interested in your service and was requesting more information (and you ended up pulling... this).  I didn't see it being rude but more you taking a very heavy defensive stance when the first question was asked.  Relax, answer the questions, and just move on  :)

ServerSub

Verified Provider
Hey @ServerSub, just letting you know @buffalooed does not work for a host.  People were just interested in your service and was requesting more information (and you ended up pulling... this).  I didn't see it being rude but more you taking a very heavy defensive stance when the first question was asked.  Relax, answer the questions, and just move on  :)
i dont want to answer this impolite man,delete my account in this fu... site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner