Need a cheap VPS account

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Wark, May 8, 2018.

1. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net have provided VPS account on good conditions and I have to select the best one, what is that?

HappyPuppy likes this.
  2. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    I would suggest you to check the reviews of both and compare the server and features of hosting plans

3. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    As i know, the hosting services market is so competitive - there are many hosts, say Hostplay.com is good option for getting offshore vps plans.
    Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

4. waqasskhalid

waqasskhalid Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Both have prices at par with market rates. Nothing is cheap abut these providers.

5. Ingrid

Ingrid New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I'd draw your attention to servers from hostingsource and hostround as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services to their customers all over the IT world.
    Support are perfect. Services also. They do their work very well for their clients and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.

6. manoaratefy

manoaratefy New Member

Jan 12, 2017
  7. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    My recommendation is Exmasters.com and their cheap VPS deals.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

8. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Personally I have had a good run dealing with Rightservers.com and their cloud vps deals.
    You will be pleased, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

9. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Why not to choose QHoster.com and their affordable vps hosting accounts?
    The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.