Need a Wordpress hosting

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Ingrid, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I plan to host a Wordpress blog and need to know which server is the best in this sphere: hostnexus.com or legionbox.com? So what would you do being in my place?

Azure Huynh likes this.
  2. Azure Huynh

Azure Huynh New Member

Jul 27, 2018
    #azureserver
    What country do you need hosting?

3. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Personally I use dailyrazor.com Linux web hosting services for hosting my wordpress blogs.
    Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

4. Jensir

Jensir New Member

May 16, 2017
    Go for hostnexus.com. It seems they have dedicated mission to provide Wordpress managed solutions including security related features (that is very important part). I would recommend you checking also:
    https://www.hostnexus.com/company/coupons.php
    So it appears you can start as low as $1.0 per month.

5. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I had no hesitation in recommending Legionbox.com to my colleagues for one of our clients through work. Will continue to use their service for as long as physically possible.

6. Web Werks Data Centers

Web Werks Data Centers New Member

May 30, 2018
    Location is one of the important factors while choosing the right hosting provider for your business because it can impact your business in several ways. Could you please tell me which country do you need hosting?

More read about why Location is a matter -- http://www.datacentervendors.com/profiles/blogs/how-does-vps-server-location-affect-your-business

7. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Plans from hosting.uk and brixly.uk can be suitable for all your demand as they provide Wordpress-friendly services.
    They offer a very respectable amount of disk space and bandwidth transfer is a great deal for someone new in web-related work.

8. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    It seems to me that QHoster.com will be the best bet - their VPS hosting accounts (Linux/Windows) are affordable and feature-rich.
    Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

9. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Rockhoster.com and their affordable hosting accounts.
    You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

10. tarunap

tarunap New Member

Aug 30, 2014
    There are many hosting companies all you need to check is their support, pricing, and the addons what they can provide you and the locations.

11. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    One of my favorite web hosts for running wordpress blogs is SSD CLOUD - their hosting plans are feature-rich.
    I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
    Speeds are great and everything just works.

12. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Use plans from domainracer.com.
    Their plans are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.

They provide unlimited web hosting space with no bandwidth limits. Just at $ 0.79/Mo

13. HSTCloud

HSTCloud New Member

Oct 31, 2018
    check out server location (make sure it corresponds to your primary traffic source), then check out how easy it is to upscale (ie can they quickly manage a migration from VPS to Dedicated without any downtime) and how effective their support is - you want them to be able to respond quickly and effectively to any issues

14. Strad Solutions

Strad Solutions New Member

Oct 23, 2018
    vps hositng
    We provide the most reliable windows hosting service in India and USA.
    Our Windows support services allow you to get your VPS optimized as per your requirements. With the combination of 24/7 support and the best prices in the market, you need not go any further with your lookout for a host!.