Need cloud VPS for my discussion board phpBB

Mrejkin

Need to host a forum discussion board phpBB and need help to choose reliable Linux VPS hosting US.
Require: 50 gbs of Hard Disk space.
What your views on Hostwebspaces.com and their linux cloud vps hosting deals?
Do they offer discounts?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Javalubone

Need to host a forum discussion board phpBB and need help to choose reliable Linux VPS hosting US.
Do they offer discounts?

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

ServerGuy

Do they offer discounts?

What's your budget?

webhostuk

For review you can search for the company details on Google. Any reason you wish the VPS in US. You have also not updated about your VPS requirement and budget.

rosehosting

Verified Provider
Other than the space, RAM and CPU requirements, do you need a Managed Linux VPS or can you manage the VPS yourself?

Charmaine

My recommendation is Hostwinds.com deals. This company has everything needed for quality service: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing.

Kostoprav

Choosing a host is not an easy thing. I prefer to deal with the hosts that have been providing hosting services at least for 3 years.
I know hostingsource.com offer really cheap ssd vps hosting solutions starting from $8/mo. and they have been providing hosting services for more than 10 years..

Catfivesens

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

Issuenticos

Choosing a host is not an easy thing. I prefer to deal with the hosts that have been providing hosting services at least for 3 years.
I know hostingsource.com offer really cheap ssd vps hosting solutions starting from $8/mo. and they have been providing hosting services for more than 10 years..
What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?

Orestock

Very pleased that I stumbled on to hostwebspaces.com and their cool web hosting solutions. Speeds are great and everything just works.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

Derossi

What type of scalability potential is there? For example, if you start with a shared server plan, are you able to expand your space later or even switch to a dedicated server environment? Or does the provider you are considering specialize in one environment?

Jackwebbby

IMHO, you should check out also ************** and their ssd vps hosting deals. These dudes know what they do.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

web-project

Verified Provider
any basic VPS will fit the needs of spec for phpBB, I do remember phpBB project as used it 10 years ago, I am glad that they still running and updating their software.

LibertyVPS

Very pleased that I stumbled on to hostwebspaces.com and their cool web hosting solutions. Speeds are great and everything just works.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
What payment plans are available? For example, if you sign up for a two-year subscription term, do you need to pay that full amount upfront or is it divided into increments?

Javalubone

I appreciate hostwebspaces.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend them to my clients and colleagues. All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources it puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support.

Exmasters-Mark

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

HoiPolloi

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.