Need help to choose reliable host in Europe

Derossi

I need help to choose reliable host in Europe along with helpful techs.
What EU web hosts do you know?
As for me, I found Invpsus.com and Exmasters.com - their vps hosting deals look quite good.
I need Linux with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host in Europe is better? And why?

vikmanager

I advice you to choose server from vikhost.com. Server is with 1Gbps connection, free install/reinstall etc, Linux/Windows OS, 99.99% uptime.

Wark

Have a look at deals from hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com as they are considered to be the most reliable providers.
They provide 5 Star service. And I am fond of being their successful customer.

Mrejkin

I like Invpsus.com and can highly recommend their NL web hosting solutions to other webmasters.
Their customer service is fast amd friendly. Hardly any downtime. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.

Kostoprav

I have all my clients host with Exmasters.com and no one has complained.
It has a great Dashboard to control everything in your account, from domains to billing to MySQL.
They have one-click installs of several apps like Wordpress and Joomla.

Charmaine

The best European VPS providers are: hostsailor.com and hostround.com.
Technical support was quick to help and did a great job.
I have been very impressed. Customer service is great and very responsive. I have recommended them to everyone I know.

root

There are multiple VPS providers in Europe, however I don't think the OP needs help anymore. Thread was opened on March 19.

Charmaine

Hosting.uk and swissnode.ch are the best European hosts.
Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

Orestock

If you still in need of a suggestion, believe Invpsus.com will serve your demands.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.