Need to know your point of view

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Wark, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Wark

Wark New Member

Jul 10, 2013
    ************** and hostwinds.com servers are suitable for my demands and I wonder which plan would you advise me to do?

2. raindog308

raindog308 vpsBoard Premium Member Moderator

May 16, 2013
    "Which plan" or which host?

We'd need more details on what you need to give advice...

3. ChrisM

ChrisM Cocktail Enthusiast Moderator Verified Provider

Apr 2, 2013
    What kind of websites will you be hosting?

4. radwebhosting

radwebhosting New Member

Jan 18, 2016
    Fortunately, you have additional choices when deciding upon a hosting provider for your project. You might consider checking the offers to get a great deal!

5. Ingrid

Ingrid New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    It seems to me hostwinds is worth trying because of their their top-notch services and low prices.

6. Exmasters-Mark

Exmasters-Mark New Member

Jun 5, 2017
    How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

7. Brothman

Brothman New Member

Jun 21, 2013
    I have read a lot of positive reviews of hostwinds company and it seems to me they are worth trying. Prices are not high.

8. BreezeHost

BreezeHost New Member

Sep 19, 2017
    What type of website are you hosting?

9. TierNet

TierNet Member Verified Provider

Sep 2, 2014
    It is hard to say when your requirements are not clear. What are your hosting requirements and what plan are you comparing?

10. Wark

Wark New Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Thanks for all your replies, buddies.
    I appreciate your help.
    Finally I have decided to use kvchositng.net services as they seem to be the best for my needs.

11. HostOjo

HostOjo New Member

Oct 1, 2017
    To jump on conclusions you must provide some details about you but as you stated you have decided Kvc please let us know after using how was it !

12. Anniego Server

Anniego Server New Member

Nov 15, 2017
    You should try to complete your details. So we can help you decide. But anyway, you have your decision now. Best luck man. :)

13. stephon

stephon New Member

Oct 31, 2017
    Elaborate your demands and what kind of website you want to host? Before subscribing with any host make sure to know the customer reviews about the host and also check out offers section of the forum you can get other hosts providing best deals.

14. DavidFeldman

DavidFeldman New Member

Nov 27, 2017
    If you could, let us know how it goes with them, if you are satisfied or not.

Thanks.

15. Droway

Droway New Member

Aug 1, 2013
    It seems to me you may start from trustworthy hosting companies (hostingsource and oissite) which are able to satisfy all your needs.