Need your advice ...

Mrejkin

I know nothing about these hosts. What websites are you planning to host? What is your budget?

Think that digitalserver.com.mx is flexible one. They will meet your demands. Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Brothman

As I know these hosts - asvhost.com and avansit.com - are as good as they are spoken about.
The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.

Kostoprav

If you are in search of a professional offshore web hosting provider, can recommend warez-host.com deals.
Try to contact them directly and their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.

Droway

QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are full-featured and low cost.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.

Derossi

I initially chose Rockhoster.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
You'll be glad you signed up with them. If you are thinking about switching, this is the Host to go with - highly recommended.

VirtualGuy

Don't really know much about those providers.
Still, if you're undecided and still searching for a provider you may want to check out the hosting services from truxgoservers.com, they offer multiple locations and very good pricing.