Need your help ...

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Droway, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    VPS deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I plan to host a heavy website and need to know which way is better to follow?

2. Wiredphase

Wiredphase New Member

Aug 30, 2018
    I never heard of this 2 providers !
    Can i know the reason for selecting only these providers ?
    I can suggest you to check with both the websites , like compare them with services, prices, uptime guarantee , Testimonials, Offers and many more.Furthermore choose the best hosting provider for your need.

3. Martin Custer

Martin Custer New Member

Sep 19, 2018
    Where are you based? That may make a difference. One I had trouble getting to their website and the other was based in the Netherlands.

4. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Give hostingsource.com a try - all their solutions are feature-packed.
    Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.
    I like this web host!

5. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Hostnexus.com.
    These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.

6. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    From the mentioned above web hosts, I can highly recommend QHoster.com web hosting deals.
    Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

7. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    If you choose libertyvps.net offshore hosting service, you will get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

8. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    I'd draw your attention to deals from QHoster and Yourlasthost.
    These companies are focused on delivering resourceful hosting plans and provides constant and uninterrupted hosting and support services, so you can rely on these companies. They also have live chat. Moreover, some free bonuses are offered by them.