Need your ideas ...

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Brothman, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Legionbox and suissrack servers are attractive for me but I am in two minds which way is better to go?

2. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I am not familiar with the host you are asking about, but can draw your attention to a good alternative: Swisslayer.com and their dedicated servers.
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

3. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    I suggest you to check and compare their service, hosting features and reviews.

4. vikmanager

vikmanager New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    I think you need to check reviews in google for those two hosting providers. It's will be quicker for you than you will wait replies on question.
    Or you can contact them and ask some thehnical questions and check how quickly they reply on your questions

5. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    I think servers from hostwinds and oissite are worthwhile.
    They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

6. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Okayservers.com ?
    These guys have superb reputation in the hosting services market. They offer cool servers in Germany, UK and Sydney.