Netherlands VPS ? Any inputs please?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Mrejkin, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Hi guys,
    having done a search, warez-host.com look to be nice place for that. Are they reliable?
    I'd like to ask some experts to help in order to choose the providers.
    Thinking to use their Netherlands VPS hosting services.
    Can I rely on them?

2. Ingrid

Ingrid New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    QHoster.com and oissite.com deals are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
    They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person. They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website.

3. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.

Warez-host.com offshore vps hosting service is amazing, I must say. You will not do wrong if you give them a try.

4. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I chose warez-host.com Netherlands vps about five months ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since I moved to their hosting service. The best part is the customers service. I have had several after hours questions and have always had a response within ten minutes, in some cases immediately.

5. Benny_D

Benny_D New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    I would suggest you scopehosts.com, They do provide Netherlands VPS's on latest virtulizations which is best to host the sites. You can get quality and reliable service with best technical support on quick time, Have a look on VPS Hosting