amuck-landowner

New Wave NetConnect Acquires ElectriCbyte.com

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
The business was never registered nor licensed in Canada so technically there was no "company" but instead: a website / brand, or whatever you'd like to call it.  Also, so long as you're 16, you can register a business in Ontario -- I just never got around to it, and our revenues were always under CAD$15,000 annually, so there was no rush. 

No need to create drama today, everyone and everything is okay. :)

Just so you know, it isn't personal, just the CC crew swapping spit with you , and this happens.  I let a lot slide prior on this because big picture, no need to kick you for any reason and I'm not ANTI-Youth operators of such 'businesses' per se. Fine lines though and they started blurring a bit.

$15k a year or less and unincorporated / non registered = seems all fine to me :)  

So at maximum, cash funneling into ElectricByte a month was $1250.

Which is interesting big picture because $1250 a month is peanuts where you were selling pass through dedicated servers I do believe, and VPS and game stuff (I do believe).

Funny, last night, the overnight spam email that went out to folks from CVPS:

ChicagoVPS Acquires Competitors & 46% Off Coupon

1. You should be happy CVPS considered you a competitor.

2.  I am glad CVPS acquired a 46% Off Coupon.  Hopefully this leads to 46% customer decrease.

3.  I have not a clue about why CVPS, the "biggest VPS company" would be promoting the fact that they acquired a host with such small customer base and income.

I mean really, are things crumbling at CVPS and CC this much?

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Whatta farking idiot...finally removed Jeremiah's name from the WHOIS but forgot to change the zip code

Registrant State/Province: New York
Registrant Postal Code: 14032

Admin State/Province: New York
Admin Postal Code: 67501

www.nwnx.net/

Notice! This domain has been redirected. If you are the registrant of this domain, please contact [email protected].

amuck-landowner