amuck-landowner

NodePing Christmas special - buy 6 months get 1 month free

NodePing

NodePing server monitoring service is extending a special Christmas offer to the vpsboard community.

15-day free trial to get you started.  If you like it, pay for 6 months and we'll throw in an extra month of service for free.  It applies to any of our monitoring plans, which start at $8/month. Sign up using this link.

Our service includes unlimited international SMS and voice alerts as well as 18 check types including RBL, SMTP, and SSH. In addition to monitoring from North America and Europe, we're launching  a new monitoring region (East Asia/Oceania) in January.

Now go get some eggnog... we'll watch your websites and servers.

Merry Christmas to all.

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Is their public status embeddable into you own website or does it have to be on a separate subdomain with their servers? That's one thing I've really liked about StatusCake, might give NodePing a try.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Is their public status embeddable into you own website or does it have to be on a separate subdomain with their servers? That's one thing I've really liked about StatusCake, might give NodePing a try.
It's not embedded unfortunately, it's just a CNAME record but it's still really nice compared to other public reporting pages I've used.

Patrick

INIZ.COM
Verified Provider
@NodePing, looks like the issue still exists on cname's.

It's not embedded unfortunately, it's just a CNAME record but it's still really nice compared to other public reporting pages I've used.
If you refresh your status page 2-3 times, it will show nodeping.com instead of your actual stats page. Quite random.

Last edited by a moderator:

blergh

Verified Provider
Good luck with sales! Product is alright, but webgui is messy for bigger setups & alerting is pretty spotty.

amuck-landowner