Offshore VPS account

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Charmaine, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    Is libertyvps.net the best offshore VPS provider? Are there any alternatives to them?

2. vikmanager

vikmanager New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    Please specify, what location you are looking for?

3. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I have been with Hostplay.com offshore VPS for 7 months now. And they also own and control their own datacenter.
    Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

4. web-project

web-project Member Verified Provider

Jan 28, 2014
    what usage? offshore it doesn't mean bullet proof against illegal activity!

5. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    You will save good sum of money ==> 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    I have several hosting plans from Libertyvps.net Netherlands web host... Just amazing service at a very sensible price!

6. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I have asked libertyvps.net to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me.
    I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
    I am happy and enjoy using this decent hosting service.

7. SSDBlazeHosting

SSDBlazeHosting New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    I have heard good things about LibertyVPS, however its up to you on what you choose.

8. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I switched to libertyvps.net after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help. The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.

9. ValeryTrof

ValeryTrof New Member

Sep 17, 2018
    If the question is still relevant, you can get acquainted with our services and prices. Just before the end of September, there is a 20% discount on the promo code - 3VPromo18