Offshore VPS hosting provider ?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Benny_D, May 31, 2018.

1. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    I have received the suggestions on these providers scopehosts.com and vps9.net which is best for offshore vps hosting ? Any suggestions ?

2. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Give Rockhoster.com vps hosting a try. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

3. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    VPS deals from hostsailor.com and oissite.comare worth trying.
    Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

4. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I know Hostplay.com is very good offshore VPS host with servers located in Russia, Netherlands Sweden and Bulgaria.
    Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

5. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Thank you for suggestions..!!

6. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Just want to say that yourlasthost.com provides the best VPS deals fro me.
    They have really high uptime and quality support around the clock. 90 moneyback guarantee is also good for me.
    WOWKVM is 35% off.

7. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I know swisslayer.com is very good professional offshore web hosting provider.
    Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.

8. Jensir

Jensir New Member

May 16, 2017
    I think that is about server locations. For this matter I believe qhoster.com would be the good option to start with. They have lots of payment options and can offer you pretty good amount of server locations.

9. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    IMHO, QHoster.com would be the best bet - Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    Their support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.

10. HoiPolloi

HoiPolloi New Member

Oct 18, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.