Offshore VPS

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Ingrid, May 15, 2018.

1. Ingrid

Ingrid New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Is libertyvps.net the best place to buy an offshore VPS deal from?
    Are they as good as they are spoken about?

2. vikmanager

vikmanager New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    What are the requirements, location, etc. for VPS?

3. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    I have not aware of libertyvps.net so i would suggest you to check scopehosts.com for offshore hosting plans on reasonable prices with quick support.

4. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I use Hostplay.com Netherlands VPS hosting plan and host 2 sites on it.
    Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

5. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Try to look at alternatives in Netherlands. Say Rockhoster.com is good one.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

6. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

Without a doubt, the best thing about Libertyvps.net is their support, I've never came across another company that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can.

7. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    I have been with Hostplay.com offshore host for a long time. While they don't have much variety in their packages (they only have two...they had just the one when I first signed up so they are improving), what they do offer is outstanding. Their tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later.

8. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    QHoster.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    Technical Support deserves particular recognition for their ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

9. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    You can trust QHoster.com - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.
    Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.