Quade
Hello,

I'm interested in an OpenVZ VPS.

Here are some minimum specifications:

• 128MB of RAM
  • 10GB of storage
  • 1TB of bandwidth
  • 16 IPv4 addresses
Location isn't that important. It needs to be in the United States. The following locations are preferred: Atlanta, Kansas City, Dallas, Chicago. 

I need the decent amount of IP addresses because I plan on using the IP addresses so that I can move my dedicated server to my home and continue having separate public facing IP addresses for each of virtual machines.

This virtual machine would basically just route specific ports on a specific IP address to my home IP address using iptables and then my router at home would handle the rest.

Ideally I'd like something cheaper than just going with any provider and putting 16 IPv4 addresses at a dollar each into the order form.

Thanks,

William 

Last edited by a moderator:

cubixcloud

Verified Provider
~$10/month is what I'm aiming for. 
That's going to be tough with 16 IPs. The $1/IP is the norm for us but we can offer less than that per IP. I know it's not what you want but 16 IPs for port mapping essentially is what you are after. If you want to discuss further you can open up a sales ticket.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
I can offer you that VPS for $7/month. Just place an order for our 128MB plan and reference this thread in the notes and I'll manually adjust your bandwidth, IPs, and pricing. You can select any of our locations (we do offer Dallas, Chicago, and Atlanta) and you can migrate between them if you find one that has better connectivity (http://drgn.biz for our looking glass).

Last edited by a moderator:

wdq

Quade
That's going to be tough with 16 IPs. The $1/IP is the norm for us but we can offer less than that per IP. I know it's not what you want but 16 IPs for port mapping essentially is what you are after. If you want to discuss further you can open up a sales ticket.
I opened a ticket. 

I can offer you that VPS for $7/month. Just place an order for our 128MB plan and reference this thread in the notes and I'll manually adjust your bandwidth, IPs, and pricing. You can select any of our locations (we do offer Dallas, Chicago, and Atlanta) and you can migrate between them if you find one that has better connectivity (http://drgn.biz for our looking glass).
Awesome. 

amuck-landowner