amuck-landowner

Partnership Offer/Request

Mike

Verified Provider
Hello all,

I've been working in the industry now for about 9 years or more (old age/3 young girls... yeah)...

I've recently become the owner of 15 servers and 2 switches and I'm looking to start a business whether it be dedicated servers or a mix of everything.  I don't have anything in the pipeline or a business plan (Don't laugh!) - just looking at options and working at it from there.

I'm either looking for someone to go into partnership with or join with an already active company that has or doesn't have a UK division.  Since these servers are located in my cupboard in the UK (Scotland), it seems more sensible to keep them within the UK (cost wise).

What I'm looking for in a partner is someone that has good business sence, a bit of HTML/PHP etc, good technical skills and preferrably within the UK although will accept USA also being over 18 is a major plus.  Must be able to contribute to the budget, I'm not going to contribute 15 servers and be expected to pay for everything else as well! ;)

Open to any offers.

Thanks,

Mike

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Hello Mike,

What exactly is it you're looking to do and looking for?

Also in Scotland here.

Serveo

Verified Provider
Hi Mike,

This might looks an interesting opportunity. We are based in NL and looking for expanding possibilities as we speak. Currently we just expanded to Poland. What kind of hardware have you got there?

Thanks,

Milan

Mike

Verified Provider
Anyone that is serious in a partnership offer or has something in mind may PM me on a more personal level.  I don't want to reveal too much over a public board :).

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Mike is a good dude. We've worked together in the past and I can vouch for him being a hard worker.

Best of luck.

amuck-landowner