QHoster.com vs YourLastHost.com

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Droway, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Which company is better to have a deal with - QHoster.com and YourLastHost.com?
    I am willing to host a forum with.

2. HostNamaste

HostNamaste New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    #hostnamaste
    YourLastHost, looks better with online presence and clients reviews online, but we don't have any personal experience with them. You should talk to them via live chat or support ticket to clear your doubts before getting a hosting plan.

3. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    QHoster.com hosting service is double thumbs up... I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team....
    Excellent hosting... keep up the good work guys... Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

4. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    I second QHoster.com.
    Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.

5. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    I know yourlasthost.com support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.
    I would highly recommend these guys.

6. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I first contacted QHoster.com support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
    Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge.

7. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    I agree entirely with the others regarding the quality of QHoster.com cPanel web hosting services.
    It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

8. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I recommend QHoster.com hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
    Thanks. They have won awards for their great service. Try them out, you will not be disappointed.