amuck-landowner

RamNode Offers DDoS Protection (Seattle)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Anyone care to share their experience so far?

Looking to get a server for a new project and would like to put it behind DDoS filtering. Would like to try this out.

willie

This is great news.  I don't need it at the moment but the day might come when I do.  And the Ramnode 128MB SSD VPS that I have in Seattle right now is already my favorite.

Jack

Anyone care to share their experience so far?

Looking to get a server for a new project and would like to put it behind DDoS filtering. Would like to try this out.
Works out slightly cheaper on a 256MB KVM with 2 IPs than a 256OVZ with 2 IPs did with another provider.

the professionalism of ramnode is also much higher than the other provider.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Works out slightly cheaper on a 256MB KVM with 2 IPs than a 256OVZ with 2 IPs did with another provider.

the professionalism of ramnode is also much higher than the other provider.
What other provider? BuyVM?

I've got two KVM VPSes w/DDoS filtering with BuyVM (one for the ad-server and one for the WWW/PHP server for vpsBoard). I've got an OpenVZ VPS with RamNode for backups. Both providers are solid. Figured I'd spread out the love and get a DDoS filtered VPS with RamNode too for this new project. Haven't really had to deal with support with either provider though.

Jack

What other provider? BuyVM?

I've got two KVM VPSes w/DDoS filtering with BuyVM (one for the ad-server and one for the WWW/PHP server for vpsBoard). I've got an OpenVZ VPS with RamNode for backups. Both providers are solid. Figured I'd spread out the love and get a DDoS filtered VPS with RamNode too for this new project. Haven't really had to deal with support with either provider though.
I was referring to servercrate.

amuck-landowner