RANKFIRSTHOSTING.COM | Solid and Effective VPS Hosting Plans with Multiple C-Class IPs + Full Root A

rf-harris

VPS Hosting at Rankfirsthosting.com will take your web business to a greater level. Our VPS hosting packages are a very good blend of price level and power. With further privacy you could also enjoy total control, convenience and also scalability by choosing VPS hosting. At Rankfirsthosting.com, we provide you full root access. You won't just have complete control but you will furthermore get the ability to install high-tech software and configure web products catering to your specified demands. Our VPS hosting will take you one step ahead of the shared hosting environment. VPS SEO Hosting provides you with all the advantages to a dedicated hosting server, as far the usefulness is concern, without bearing the extra expenses of dedicated hosting.

Following are details of our current range of VPS hosting plans.

❥ VPS Hosting Plan 1
1GB Memory
50GB Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth
5 IP Addresses
$50 per month
CLICK HERE TO ORDER

❥ VPS Hosting Plan 2
2GB Memory
100GB Disk Space
2000GB Bandwidth
10 IP Addresses
$75 per month
CLICK HERE TO ORDER

❥ VPS Hosting Plan 3
3GB Memory
150GB Disk Space
3000GB Bandwidth
15 IP Addresses
$100 per month
CLICK HERE TO ORDER

❥ VPS Hosting Plan 4
4GB Memory
200GB Disk Space
4000GB Bandwidth
20 IP Addresses
$125 per month
CLICK HERE TO ORDER

❥ VPS Hosting Plan 5
5GB Memory
250GB Disk Space
5000GB Bandwidth
30 IP Addresses
$150 per month
CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Following are some features we provide with all the above plans.

✓ Full root access
✓ Completely customized hosting environment
✓ Dedicated Ips
✓ With / Without cPanels
✓ Free migration assistance
✓ Affordable Rates
✓ Latest Hardware
✓ Added security
✓ 24/7/365 expert support

About Us:

RankFirst Hosting offers managed SEO hosting & unmanaged SEO hosting services with datacenters located in Michigan and California. SEO Hosting is hosting your websites across multiple IP ranges using a number of name servers and c class networks. Like this you're making sure the actual success of your online business(s) via your advertising and hosting activities. At RankFirstHosting, we enable you to start off your business with just the thing that is required; a trusted and fast hosting package. Once your business expands we offer you stronger SEO hosting plans to assist you get noticed in the industry.

Datacenter Info:

We offer two datacenter options: 1. California 2. Michigan

CONTACT DETAILS:

Email: support(at)rankfirsthosting.com

Phone: +1 718 414 6543

Ticket: CLICK HERE  to open a ticket

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
In your words, what is the benefit of having multiple class-C ip addresses?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
In your words, what is the benefit of having multiple class-C ip addresses?
You create 5 websites on plan #1.

Each of them links the others. 

If you did this on same IP, search engines will catch the common IP and toss the link value in the trash (you linked yourself).

Do the same thing, but put each site on a different IP in a different IP range... Now maybe the search engine will give you credit for the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Oh I know the 'logic' behind it, I just wanted the OP to share in his own words. :)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Oh I know the 'logic' behind it, I just wanted the OP to share in his own words. :)
SEO hosting is scammy.  Not something I'd like to see more of around here. 

There are other sites where these sorts of goods are bought and sold.

zafouhar

If you did this on same IP, search engines will catch the common IP and toss the link value in the trash (you linked yourself).

Do the same thing, but put each site on a different IP in a different IP range... Now maybe the search engine will give you credit for the link.
But does this still work in 2016? I've been testing and this doesn't look like its working anymore, it worked years ago but seems Google nowadays doesn't value as much different IP's.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
But does this still work in 2016? I've been testing and this doesn't look like its working anymore, it worked years ago but seems Google nowadays doesn't value as much different IP's.
Ehh, well, the people selling it believe it works... and niche buyers reading the SEO Get Rich in 5 Lazy Steps Guidebook believe it works.

As always, such ideas heavy on scamming and shortcuts should be avoided.

Of course I fully expect the OP to give us the niche industry legit cleansed twist on it so we feel better.

zafouhar

Ehh, well, the people selling it believe it works... and niche buyers reading the SEO Get Rich in 5 Lazy Steps Guidebook believe it works.

Of course I fully expect the OP to give us the niche industry legit cleansed twist on it so we feel better.
No one can get rich in '5 lazy steps' neither in 5 minutes, 30 days or even a few years - to become rich it needs time, effort, devotion and hard work but anyway this is going offtopic now :D

rf-harris

Thank you for explaining this, we really appreciate your comments :)

rf-harris

Yes, it is of course working and this is the reason that you are seeing more and more hosting providers are offering SEO hosting OR multiple ips hosting to their clients. To see the different between general hosting and SEO hosting you would surely need to test it out yourself :) Feel free to contact our support team to know more about our SEO hosting plans and what benefits you will be getting by opting for one of our SEO hosting plans.

rf-harris

It is obvious that buying an SEO hosting would not guarantee you first page rankings and you still need to do usual SEO work as well to get higher rankings but it will definitely help to reach your desired goals with your SEO efforts :)

zafouhar

Yes, it is of course working and this is the reason that you are seeing more and more hosting providers are offering SEO hosting OR multiple ips hosting to their clients. To see the different between general hosting and SEO hosting you would surely need to test it out yourself :) Feel free to contact our support team to know more about our SEO hosting plans and what benefits you will be getting by opting for one of our SEO hosting plans.
Well I can assure you that i've tested it a lot first hand :)

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
This Web Hosting Agreement (this "Agreement") is between RANKFIRST HOSTING, an internet company formed under the laws of the State of California 
California Secretary of State's website has no record of a business called "RankFirst" or any variation of the name.

Where is your business located? I'm asking because your TOS states California, your WHOIS lists a Delaware incorporation service's address (although there is no RankFirst incorporated in Delaware either), and the phone number on your site is NYC...and no D-U-N-S number

No one can get rich in '5 lazy steps' neither in 5 minutes, 30 days or even a few years - to become rich it needs time, effort, devotion and hard work but anyway this is going offtopic now :D
My buddy's sister makes $80 an hour on the computer . She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her check was $18624 just working on the computer for a few hours.  Her journey from rags to riches would never have been possible if she hadn't bought a SEO hosting package that enabled her cat pr0n website to be ranked first page on Google!

zafouhar

California Secretary of State's website has no record of a business called "RankFirst" or any variation of the name.

Where is your business located? I'm asking because your TOS states California, your WHOIS lists a Delaware incorporation service's address (although there is no RankFirst incorporated in Delaware either), and the phone number on your site is NYC...and no D-U-N-S number

My buddy's sister makes $80 an hour on the computer . She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her check was $18624 just working on the computer for a few hours.  Her journey from rags to riches would never have been possible if she hadn't bought a SEO hosting package that enabled her cat pr0n website to be ranked first page on Google!
Share the secrets to that paycheck of $18624 :)