Require good web hosting account in France

Mrejkin

Require: 100 gbs of disk space, - 2 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
I also need to register 2 .fr domains - Any recommendations please?
What host is better ? What are your views on rockhoster.com provider?
Any reviews please?

Brothman

Just want to say that rockhoster.com is not the only company whose plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
ASVhost.com is also worth trying due to their unmatched services with quality support and low prices.

Kostoprav

Really cool experience. Rockhoster.com is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
I also like their 1-Click App Installer with the help of which I have an opportunity to install 350+ popular apps.

Orestock

Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.
You can trust Rockhoster.com provider. Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings.

JimCarter

Hello,

Check out the AccuWebHosting, they provide VPS in France at cheap prices. Also they provide excellent support.
I am using their managed VPS from last couple of years so i know they are very fast at solving the issues.
They provide 24/7 support via Live chat and support tickets. You can check the VPS plan from here

Derossi

Easy to get in touch with someone via Skype if I have a question. Good value. Highly recommend Rockhoster.com hosting.
Their powerful servers in France are stable and super fast.