Require web hosting account in Europe

Derossi

Require web hosting account in Europe:
- 100 gbs of disk space, Linux
I've found the host called Rockhoster.com and also Hostnamaste.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

Lewis-H

I would like to recommend your best web hosts on the basis of their best features:

DomainRacer: Free SSL, Free WHMCS, SSD hosting with LiteSpeed
Godaddy: Affordable Domain and web hosting service
BlueHost: Big Brand, HDD hosting with limited server resources

Droway

QHoster.com and hosting.uk are the best providers in Europe.
Their service always has been impressive. I hosted on different shared hosting packages and all packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy.

David007

Highly recommend bodHOST Web hosting for anyone looking for a stable and reliable host in Europe.
Web hosting from bodHOST is able to satisfy all your demands. Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.

Mrejkin

I had to create a subsequent ticket for an outgoing issue, which ended up being a port that needed enabled on my firewall.
That issue took a little longer to find and resolve, but the hostnamaste.com support team was knowledgeable, extremely quick to respond.

Really good place for hosting sites.

Kostoprav

would like to say that Hostnamaste.com hosting rocks.. I have contacted their support on a number of occasions with a variety of different questions, and all of them have been sorted within the hour, first replies have been within 10 minutes on some instances.