Right server form a decent provider

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Brothman, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    I need a right server from a right provider and two hosts are in my mind: RightServers and YourLastHost, so what would you do being in my place?

2. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Could you please share requirements so that we suggest you better plan , service and hosting provider for your needs

3. Jensir

Jensir New Member

May 16, 2017
    You can check also rareservers.com. As for me that is great option because they accept Bitcoin.

4. Benny_D

Benny_D Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Check with scopehosts servers for your need, Quality and stable servers with quick support

5. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can recommend digitalserver.com.mx if you need stable dedicated servers in Mexico.
    Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

6. HoiPolloi

HoiPolloi New Member

Oct 18, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

7. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    IMHO, CloudArion.com servers will suit your needs.
    They offer a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their hosting plans are reasonably priced.

8. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    I have been with warez-host.com for just 8 months, and (so far) I have been positively surprised.
    My main feeling concerning this host is a sense of relief. They were extremely patient as I cluelessly asked for various ports to be opened to allow extra functionality on one of my sites.

9. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Legionbox.com and suissrack.com servers are solid and trustworthy.
    If you are looking for a top-notch host they will listen to their customers, GO WITH them.

10. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    This means you no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting companies.
    With one simple click you can access a vast knowledgebase, which contains expert answers to common questions.

Take your time to check out swisslayer.com and their dedicated servers in Switzerland.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

11. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    My favorite is Hostingsource.com and their server hosting packages pretty obviously.
    Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast. I have no complaints with them and would definitely recommend them.

12. Charmaine

Charmaine Member

May 22, 2017
    You can check and try rackend.com - their server location is Switzerland.